2013 was just 10 years ago however seems like a hundred in football years. Partly for enjoyable,  and partly since the 2023 New England Patriots are not enjoyable,  I recalled at the power positions for the 2013 Patriots heading into Week 11. The Patriots were 7-2 coming off a bye week,  prepping to play the 6-3 red hot Carolina Panthers. Their typical ranking was 4.7. For referral,  the AFC East boasted the top-ranked Patriots in initial area Texans Hoodie,  complied with by the New york city Jets,  Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills. New England had defeated Pittsburgh 55-31 in Week 9. Ball game was linked at 24 up until Tom Brady just went off in the fourth quarter. It was a globe where Danny Amendola scored his very first touchdown as a Patriot,  WR Aaron Dobson and RB Steven Ridley scored 2 goals each and LeGarrette Blount and Rob Gronkowski both placed points on the board as well. Great times. Yes,  the Pats remain in a down period now and that understands how much time it will certainly take to climb back right into challenger condition. Most likely,  and not coincidentally,  it will certainly accompany discovering the ideal franchise quarterback to construct the group about. They typically go together. And while I don't know when that will certainly be or what it will certainly look like,  I do recognize that it's not likely Pats followers will see another 20-year run like we had in the past. That was magic. Bringing this back to 2023,  a 30th ranking has to do with the most affordable of the low. It's such a foreign location to be that it's tough to believealmost as if this is a completely various team than the one I have actually adhered to for as long that the circumstance doesn't struck as hard as it should.